Business Establishment for American companies
Establishing a Dutch branch for your company
Are you expanding your operations into the Netherlands? Or opening a new business?
We can act as your legal agent to set up your business operations in the Netherlands and help you comply with local rules and regulations until you arrive and can assume the responsibilities.
We'll watch out for your interests as you start your operations here and help you establish a strong foundation for your business.
We have years of experience advising hundreds of American and other foreign companies who want to explore new business opportunities in the Netherlands.
These services include:
- writing the business plan
- arranging incorporation of Dutch legal entity
- setting up registered office address and temporary office space
- registering the business with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce
- finding local business tax accountant and payroll service
- opening business bank accounts in the Netherlands
- advising the business during its initial year of operation in the Netherlands
- registering the business with IND for authorization to sponsor highly skilled migrants
- reviewing and forwarding mail from the Tax Authority, Chamber of Commerce, etc.
- referrals to governmental agencies
Contact us for a free telephone consultation
If you would like more information regarding setting up your business in the Netherlands, call us at +31 (0)20 262 2509 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org